Tuesday, May 3, 2011

One More Mile




Clerbrook Golf & RV Resort
I arrived at Clerbrook Resort, in Clermont, Fl. today our plan was to spend a little time with our friends Connie & Joe and Linda & Jim also new friends Ron & Peggy all from Indiana where we spend our summers. Alas Charleen had to make a special trip to Sacramento Ca. so I"m visiting by myself.
I was amazed how big this place is, I'm told the golf course is quit challenging some day I guess I'll just have to give it a try. It has three swimming pools clubhouses and just about anything you can imagine so if you get bored its your own fault !!
site #1016
Yes the site number is correct Clerbrook has 1249 sites, and in the winter season I'm told this place is hoping with people, activities and golf carts (so don't get run over) current rates are from $27.00 to $43.00 per night I stayed using Passport America and spent $16.50 per night, got to love Passport.
our friends Connie & Peggy
glimpse of golf course
Joe's just relaxing

                         




































No comments: